When it comes to your painting services, you likely do a wide variety of jobs both big and small. One day you might be commissioned to paint one small room, while the next day you could be in charge of painting an entire apartment complex. And that means that your payment-acceptance needs are pretty variable and unique too.
The varying sizes of payments you accept isn’t the only thing that makes your business unique. Another big factor is that you need the ability to accept payments on the go. Seems like you spend a lot of time in your truck, which has become like your rolling office. If you can’t accept payments right on the jobsite, then it’s a big hassle for both you and your clients to close out an invoice.
You’ve probably done your research to find a good way to accept credit cards on the go. Maybe you’re even using one of the common solutions. Yet it doesn’t quite do what you need. Perhaps you don’t like carrying around extra equipment. Or maybe you’re fed up with the hidden fees embedded in many of these services.
If any of this sounds familiar, then you’re going to want to take a look at ToolBox. This is the first payment app that was designed specifically for people who provide home services. We understand your business is unique, so we’ve created this app to meet your specific needs.
Check out these benefits:
- Download to any device. ToolBox works with Android phones and iPhones, as well as desktops, laptops, tablets and other devices.
- Take the app with you anywhere. Put the app on your phone and you’ll have the power of a sophisticated point-of-sale system that you can carry in your pocket to accept credit card payments anytime and anywhere!
- Accept payments quickly and easily. This app is user-friendly, so it’s easy for every member of your team to accept payments on the go.
- Integrate with your existing systems. ToolBox integrates seamlessly with most major accounting software, so there’s no need to switch or upgrade.
- Avoid hidden fees. ToolBox has a simple and competitive fee structure, with no “small print” fees that eat away at your profits.
Painting contractors everywhere are downloading ToolBox and amazed at just how easy it is to use to accept Mastercard and Visa payments. Find out what has everyone so excited by giving us a call today to find out how this payment app can simplify your business too!