There are a lot of variables in your business that keep the job interesting. But there’s one constant: you always need a secure, convenient and easy way to accept debit card and credit card payments from your moving clients.
Up until now, you haven’t found a perfect fit for your business. Some of the point-of-sale solutions require you to carry extra equipment. Some of them charge surprisingly high fees. Still others are just plain difficult to use. You shouldn’t have to train a week on a new system just to accept credit cards, right?
Introducing ToolBox, which is first payment app designed specifically for the unique needs of tradespeople and home service providers like you.
Here’s what makes ToolBox different than many of those other payment solutions you’ve been researching:
- ToolBox is an app that downloads to your smart phone, tablet or other device, so you can take it with you to accept Mastercard and Visa payments anywhere.
- This app is so user-friendly that every member of your team will love using it. You can become a point-of-sale wizard the very first day you use it.
- This app integrates with your existing accounting software, so there’s no upgrades or cumbersome coding required.
- The fee structure is simple, clear and competitive, so you don’t have to worry about hidden fees taking you by surprise at the end of the month.
Your search is over for the perfect payment acceptance system, because ToolBox was designed for your unique business model and pay
You’ve got a hot water heater solution for every budget. Maybe your clients include everyone from the individual homeowner to the landlord with dozens of hot water heaters. And this means you’re invoicing for everything from a $50 service call to the larger multi-thousand-dollar jobs.
Question is, do you have a secure, convenient way to collect all these payments?
If you’re like a lot of small business owners who specialize in hot water heater installation and repair, then of course you accept checks and even cash on occasion. But you may have also noticed that these two options tend to be falling out of favor. Many people don’t carry much cash anymore, and others have simply stopped writing checks in favor of using their debit and credit cards.
There’s no question that you need to be able to accept Mastercard and Visa payments in order to run your business. If you’ve done your research, then you’ve noticed there are a lot of payment solutions all vying for your business. The reason you’re reading this page is because you’ve also wisely noted that none of these solutions are a good fit for your on-the-go business.
That’s why we invented ToolBox, which is the first payment app that’s designed specifically for tradespeople and home service providers just like you. We understand your business and your unique needs, so we’ve created this app as a perfect fit for your on-the-go business and unique payment needs.
Take a look at these benefits:
- Download the ToolBox app to your favorite devices, including your phone, tablet, laptop or even your desktop.
- No extra equipment to remember or carry. As long as you have your phone or tablet, you have a way to accept payments from homeowners right from the jobsite when the work is done.
- ToolBox integrates with your existing accounting software system (such as QuickBooks), so no need to change systems or upgrade.
- Accept payments securely and convenient – both you and homeowners will love how easy it is to pay using ToolBox.
- User-friendly app makes it a snap to accept payments with no complicated interface or learning curve.
- Simple fee structure means you never have to worry about being nickel-and-dimed by hidden fees.
Tradespeople everywhere are raving about the ToolBox payment app because it simplifies accepting payments for the on-the-go business owner. Find out how ToolBox can simplify your business too by getting in touch today!
ment needs. Find out more about how ToolBox can simplify your business by getting in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable customer care team today!