Energy Audits/LED Lighting
You’ve got a knack for saving homeowners a lot of money whenever you do an energy audit. You locate air leaks, check insulation, and make notes about LED lighting. When you hand the homeowner’s the bill, they’re only too happy to pay it since they know they’ve made a great investment.
Question is, do you have a convenient and simple way to collect payments from homeowners?
If you’re like a lot of home contractors, you’ve probably spent a fair amount of time looking for a good way to accept Visa and Mastercard payments from homeowners. You want a system that’s affordable for you, simple to use, and convenient for your clients. But up until now, you haven’t quite found something that checks off all these boxes.
That’s why you’re going to want to take a close look at ToolBox, which is increasingly becoming the payment app preferred by home contractors everywhere.
ToolBox was created by a team of experienced professionals who understand your unique business. You don’t collect the same types of payments as the retail store down the street. And you may not even have a traditional office, as you find yourself working out of your vehicle a good amount of time. You need a payment system that fits into your busy, on-the-go business.
ToolBox fits the bill perfectly. That’s because this user-friendly app downloads to your phone, your tablet, or even your desktop computer. When you put the app on a portable device like your phone, you instantly give yourself the ability to accept payments anywhere, anytime. Your vehicle becomes your rolling office, and you can carry a powerful payment system in your pocket!
With just a few taps on your phone, you’ll be able to accept payments right on the jobsite. Your customers will love the convenient and secure payments, and you’ll love all the other features that makes ToolBox the best choice for home contractors:
- Works on both Android and Apple phones, as well as tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
- Free app download so you can see for yourself today just how easy it is to use.
- Integrates with your existing accounting system software (such as QuickBooks).
- User-friendly app makes it easy to accept payments on the go – just tap your phone a few times and you’ll have money in your account.
- Transparent and competitive fee structure means you know exactly how much each transaction is, with no worries about hidden fees buried in the small print.
ToolBox is designed to make it easier for you to run your business on-the-go, right from your phone. To learn more about how ToolBox can simplify your home energy audit business, give us a call today!